Online booking for COVID-19 testing
Michael Garron Hospital’s (MGH) COVID-19 Assessment Centre has two online appointment booking portals for people experiencing COVID-19 symptoms:
- Portal for children (ages 4 months to 17 years) and families (Book now)
- Appointments available Monday to Friday, between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Children who book an appointment through this portal may bring up to four family members who can be tested at the same time if they meet the province's testing criteria. (Family members do not need to be registered online individually.)
- Portal for all ages above 4 months (Book now)
- Appointments available daily between 8 a.m. and 7:30 p.m.
All appointments booked through the portals take place at MGH's COVID-19 Assessment Centre located at 825 Coxwell Avenue (entrance is off of Mortimer Avenue, west of the Emergency Department).
The Centre offers a set number of appointments per day. The portals will show all available appointments within a 48 hour period. If no appointments are available, no slots will be shown. Children requiring an appointment may book through the all ages portal if the child portal is fully booked. Children under four months of age experiencing symptoms should be taken to an Emergency Department to be tested. New appointment slots for both portals open at 9 p.m. daily. A health card is not required for pre-booked or walk-in appointments. Please note: The online booking portals cannot be used to book appointments at any of our pop-up locations.
Any persons who are experiencing any of the following symptoms should not come to the Assessment Centre and should instead proceed immediately to their nearest emergency department:
- Difficulty breathing
- New disorientation, confusion, or decrease in level of consciousness
- Fever lasting over 4 days
- Chest pain
- Continuous vomiting and/or dehydration
If you need to cancel an appointment that was booked online using a Health Myself account, please log into your account to cancel it or email your cancellation request to @email. If you are unable to cancel online or over email, you may call the booking line at 416-469-6858. Phone are answered daily between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m.
To go back to our COVID-19 Assessment Centre page, click here.